Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £168 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a local Primary School in South Birmingham who are looking for a Year 4 Teacher to work on a part time basis on Monday and Fridays. The role is to start at October Half Term and continue till the end of the academic year.
This role will need require planning.
The school is 1 form entry and they have a good local reputation. They have maintained good by Ofsted and parent feedback has always been positive about the school, staff and progress of their children.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Key Stage 2 Teacher experience is an advantage
· Be committed to work on a long term basis
· An Enhanced DBS certificate
· An attitude to hit the ground running.
· Work references to cover the last 2 years; at least 1 to be a teaching reference
Planning will be provided for you so you will need to deliver the work left for the class on these two days. You will need to be able to build a good relationship with the pupils and deliver the lessons in a fun and engaging way for the pupils.
· Competitive rates of pay – up to £168 per day
· Holiday pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· FREE ongoing CPD
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education