About The Role
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are seeking an experienced KS2 Teacher to join a 3-form entry primary school in Saltley to work as a booster teacher in their Year 5 class for January 2017.
The successful Year 5 teacher will be someone who:
- Has a passionate drive for the academic development of young minds
- Is effective in their teaching of the KS2 national curriculum
- Is a strong communicator and role model to young children
- Can liaise effectively with both parents and staff
- Has a dynamic and creative approach to teaching
- Can competently uphold the schools regulations in and out of the classroom
- Has excellent behaviour management strategies
If you are this teacher I would love to hear from you! Please contact Laura at Flourish Education.
Why work for Flourish Education?
- You’ll have your own dedicated consultant
- We boast competitive rates of pay up to £161 per day!
- You will work in schools local to you
- We conduct face-to-face meetings to develop a professional relationship with you
- Most importantly, we are a family-run business that really cares about your career
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business.
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS, list 99 checks, and suitable references.