Erdington, West Midlands
Up to £130 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education is currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school near Erdington who are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to work on a long-term basis in Year 5. This role is starting after half term and is expected to continue until at least Christmas
Our client is looking for a dedicated Key Stage 2 Teacher who has a nurturing approach to teaching, strong behaviour management and encourages students to achieve their best.
The role includes full planning and marking, with assessments and requirements to attend all necessary meetings.
To apply to this Key Stage 2 Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Experience working in Key Stage 2
· Good behaviour management
· Commitment to the role
Responsibilities as Year 5 Teacher:
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Year 5 class
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Libby Hobley at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557