Stechford, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Primary school in the Stechford area who are looking for a full-time Year 6 Primary Teacher to start in January 2021 and end in July. The school had an Ofsted rating of “good” and has a great community ethos with a vibrant and friendly staff team.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Year 6 Primary teacher to join the school on a full-time basis which will start in January 2021 and finish July 2021.
The ideal primary teacher will:
· Be Qualified Teachers Status (QTS Only)
· Be UK residents or eligible to work within the UK
· Attend planning of lessons and meetings
· Have fun and adaptive primary teaching styles
· Have the confidence to lead a classroom
· Have Year 6 SAT’s experience
· Uphold and respect the schools codes of conduct
· Have excellent behaviour management
In return you will receive:
· Your own dedicated consultant
· 24/7 service
· Competitive rates of pay up to £165!
· Continued career development within a family-run business
· Opportunity to work with a family run education recruitment agency that treats you like a name and not a number
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business. All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS and List 99 checks, and suitable references.
If you require any further information please contact Satti Singh at Flourish Education