Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £120 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Junior School located in Walsall. The school is set within good transport links and easily accessible.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a KS2 teacher to be based mainly in year 6 but maybe required to cover across other year groups. This is a long-term requirement, expected to last for 2 terms
The role is to work 3 days a week every Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursday.
YOU WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO PLAN. The role will include marking.
The role is looking to start in January potentially sooner for two terms
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status.
· Experience working in Key Stage 2
· High expectations of behaviour
· Commitment to the role
· To follow the planned work
· To work in partnership with a Learning Support Practitioner
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943