Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Key stage 2 year 6 class Teacher for a long term, full time teaching role commencing September 2017, initially for 1 term to cover sickness.
The successful individual will be teaching a smaller than the average year 6 class with a total of 18 children in the class. The role will be a full time class teacher position and will involve planning, marking and assessment.
The school is looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running, so strong curriculum knowledge and KS2 experience is essential.
This smaller than average primary school is located on the outskirts of Wolverhampton. In its most recent Ofsted report the school was graded as “GOOD” it was stated that the leadership of the head teacher has helped build a strong supportive leadership team. Together they have continued to improvement since the previous inspection. The improved progress and raise in standards are indicators of their determination and passion.
The behaviour of the pupils is outstanding, they are highly positive about their experience at school and are enthusiastic about their learning. They enjoy being at school and attendance is above average.
To Apply to this role you will need the following
As a Year 6 teacher you will be expected and required to:
· Have strong KS2 curriculum knowledge
· Support, prepare and administer Year 6 SAT’s
· Plan and deliver engaging lessons to meet the National Curriculum standards.
· Create an inclusive learning environment, differentiating lessons to meet the needs of all the children in the class – This is a very mixed ability class and includes x2 SEN children, both of which receive support from a teacher assistant.
· Manage behaviour effectively in line with the school behaviour policy
· Utilise your class teaching assistant effectively to ensure all children make progress
· Competitive salary of up to £169 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Eligibility in to our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.