About The Role
Flourish Education are seeking dedicated year 6 teachers to work in various primary schools in the Birmingham area.
Local teachers and teachers willing to travel are urged to apply.
The successful teachers will be:
- A qualified teacher (QTS/NQT)
- A UK resident or eligible to work within the UK
- Able to demonstrate exceptional behaviour management
- Bursting with relevant experience with EAL, SEN, or ESOL children.
- Experienced with year 6 SATs
- Genuinely passionate about their teaching
- Dedicated to uphold the schools rules and regulations
If this is you, or someone you know, then please contact Laura at Flourish Education!
Why work for Flourish Education?
- You will have your own dedicated consultant
- We boast a 24/7 service
- You will be a part of a family-run business
- As a family-run business we genuinely care about your career
- You will have access to other consultants schools
- Your consultant takes the time to get to know YOU
- Receive competitive rates of pay of up to £165!
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business.
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS and List 99 checks, and suitable references.