Bloxwich, West Midlands
Up to £48 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a supportive mainstream primary school in Walsall, to recruit exclusively for a SEN Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant to support a child in year 6 with Autism. Experience with Autism is essential.
The ideal candidate needs to be warm, nurturing and the has ability to set boundaries.
This Teaching assistant role is to support a child with Autism within a KS2 setting
The role is required to start ASAP, working Monday – Friday 08.30 – 16.00 for the full academic year.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 2 Teaching assistant qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Experience of working with children with Special Needs
· Experience of working on a 1:1 basis
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943