Selly Oak, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Selly Oak who are currently recruiting a Maths Teacher to start in January 2022 on a long-term supply basis.
Our client is a comprehensive school and sixth form that welcomes 11 – 18 year olds from across Birmingham.
The school are recruiting for a hardworking, dedicated Maths Specialist Teacher to work with key stages 3 through to 5. This role will involve full planning and marking, and you must be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress. Experience of teaching Maths up to Key stage 5 is essential.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) in Maths – NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Experience as a Secondary Maths Teacher.
· Strong subject knowledge of Maths.
· A recent School reference
· Experience Teaching A Level Maths
Responsibilities as Maths Teacher:
· Take on full planning and marking whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3, 4 and 5 Maths
· Able to demonstrate and support student’s progression within lessons.
· Have a good sense of behaviour management if needed.
· A competitive salary of up to £170 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education