Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are recruiting on behalf of our client, a Primary School based in Winson Green, Birmingham who are looking for a full time Teaching assistant to support a year 1 class. The role will commence in September and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
This is a ‘good’ school and the school are keen to attract a teaching assistant who has the passion, drive and commitment to contribute towards their continued progression towards becoming an ‘outstanding’ school.
To apply to this teaching assistant role you will need the following
· Experience working with Primary School children
· Experience on working in KS1
· SEN experience is preferred but not essential
· Have supported pupils in small groups or on a 1:1 basis
· Have experience with phonics
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
Responsibilities of a teaching assistant
· Work closely with the class teacher
· General class support.
· Taking small groups of pupils
· Prepare resources
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Libby at Flourish Education