Birmingham, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school in Kings Norton that are recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher to join their team from March 2022 to cover a maternity leave. Our client is extremely welcoming and strive to create a school that is happy and nurturing.
The role will be a full class teaching role including planning and preparation, marking, and attending any necessary meetings.
The role is due to start March 2022 and is a long term cover contract.
To apply to this Year 4 Class Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching in Key Stage 2
· Passion for teaching
· Strong subject knowledge
Responsibilities as Year 4 Class Teacher:
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Year 4 Class.
· Marking and assessment
· Raise children’s attainment
· Create a positive learning environment
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary of up to £160.00 a day
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education