Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £60 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a three-form entry Primary School located in Walsall. The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant with experience of working across KS2 to work in a year 5 class.
The school is known for its friendly working and learning environment. The school is very popular with parents and has recently been graded 'Good' from OFSTED.
The role required is an experienced Teaching Assistant who will be required to work in KS2. Commencing ASAP, Monday to Thursday on a temporary ongoing basis.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Experience working with Primary School children
· Have supported pupils in small groups or one to one
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
· Work closely with the class teacher
· Prepare resources
· Follow school behaviour policies
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education