Selly Oak, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a larger than average mainstream Primary School in Selly Oak that are recruiting a Year 6 Teacher to start January 2022. The school are seeking to appoint an experienced upper Key Stage 2 Teacher with strong subject knowledge and good behaviour management.
This Year 6 Teacher role will involve planning and delivering lessons, monitoring pupil progress and supporting students with their learning. A successful candidate will be expected to take on the role of class teacher and attend any necessary CPD sessions, staff meetings and parents evenings.
The role is due to start January 2022 and is expected to continue until July at the earliest.
To apply to this Year 6 Class Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching in UKS2, specifically Year 6
· Passion for teaching
· Strong subject knowledge
Responsibilities as Year 6 Class Teacher:
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Year 6 Class.
· Marking and assessment
· Raise children’s attainment
· Create a positive learning environment
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary of up to £160.00 a day
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education