Woodgate Valley, West Midlands
Up to £140 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working in partnership with a Primary School near Bartley Green that are recruiting for a PPA / Intervention Teacher. Our client is a part of a wider multi academy trust that is extremely determined to ensure their pupils receive the best quality education.
The school are looking for a committed teacher to join their team on a temporary basis until July 2021. Responsibilities will include covering PPA and delivering interventions predominantly in Key Stage 2 but support in Key Stage 1 may be required.
This position is a part time role to start after October Half Term and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this PPA / Intervention Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience working in Key Stage 2
· Ability to plan and deliver small group interventions
· High expectations of behaviour
Responsibilities as an PPA / Intervention Teacher:
· To plan and deliver group interventions in KS2
· Cover PPA where needed
· To work alongside the class teaching assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Create a positive learning environment
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis - Drummond at Flourish Education