Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a small village school on the outskirts of Worcester. The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join the school on a full-time basis to support a child in their Year 2 class.
The role required is a Teaching Assistant who will be required to full time to work on a one to one basis with a child in Year 2 class. The child has Down’s Syndrome and is currently working well below age expected level.
This is due to start immediately on an ongoing basis, potentially until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Experience working with Primary School children
· SEN experience is essential
· Have supported pupils on a one to one basis
· Patient approach
· Good behaviour management skills.
· Ability to use your initiative.
· Work closely with the class teacher.
· One to one support for a child with Down’s Syndrome in Year 2.
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.