Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £100 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are currently recruiting on behalf of an Ofsted graded ‘Good’ School located in Chelmsley Wood who are recruiting for NQTs in order to complete their NQT Induction starting in September 2018.
This school has seen an increase in results year on year and wants to support the development of its teaching staff by utilising a bespoke CPD programme that has seen teachers awarded TLRs within a short time of their arrival, so it's definitely the place for an ambitious teacher!
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· Be a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to complete your induction
· Be confident and ambitious when planning and delivering lessons to meet the requirements of the new National Curriculum
· Demonstrate a good/adequate understanding of the new spelling and grammar requirements
· Be keen to encourage pupils to achieve their full potential, with high expectations for all
· Be able to communicate effectively, including with pupils, staff and parents/carers
· Be keen to engage children with learning, in order to ensure they have high aspirations for themselves
You will be assigned a class and will be supported and mentored across your terms, undergoing regular reviews and observations. It is important that are able to commit to the school as they require somebody who will provide support and continuity to the staff team. You will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of exciting lessons which will be observed and evaluated on a regular basis.
· A dedicated consultant, contactable 24/7
· Online Portal Access
· Referral Bonuses
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Pension Schemes
· Competitive rates of pay
· Access to exclusive schools in the local area
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.